FirstClass Log Analyzer - A powerful tool for system administrators.
FirstClass Log Analyzer provides a robust set of features for analyzing and summarizing information contained in FirstClass log files and is a valuable tool that can help administrators answer important questions about the usage and performance of a FirstClass system as well as assist in configuration planning and setting policies.
With FirstClass Log Analyzer, data may be summarized by access type, User ID, time-of-day, platform, IP address, and more, helping to answer such questions as:
• Which users have not upgraded their FirstClass client to the latest version?
• Are malicious users trying to gain administrative access to your system?
• During what hours is the server busiest?
• What kind of SPAM is being blocked by the IS SPAM filters?
• What IP addresses (and countries) are users connecting from?
Click on the images below for an enlarged view of sample Log Analyzer reports.
FirstClass Log Analyzer offers a myriad of features and benefits to administrators, including:
• Flexible analysis options
• Drill-down reporting
• Advanced filtering
• Scheduled analysis and report creation
• Advanced HTML reports
• IP Address look-up
By helping you answer questions about activity on your FirstClass system, FirstClass Log Analyzer gives you all the information you need about how your system is used. This added knowledge can help you make informed decisions regarding system security, configuration, hardware and networking infrastructure, and usage policies.
For more detailed information on the features and function of FirstClass The Log Analyzer for FirstClass, please download the datasheet below.